Friday, September 30, 2005

The Daniel Fast..

A young boy was very excited as his holiday was coming soon. He couldnt stop sharing to his friends what his parents has been promising him. "My mom and dad is going to bring me for a vacation. I'm going to Hawaii. And mom told me i can eat all the icecream i want when I'm there." he said. Tommy was a chubby boy, so his dad has been teaching him the Daniel Fast. A teacher passedby and overheard him. She then walks towards the boy. "What are you kids talking about? You should be doing your homework i gave you." the teacher said smiling at them. The boy couldnt resist, so he shared his excitement to his favoured teacher too. "I'm going to Hawaii next week. And I can eat all i want.", he told her with a big smile on his face. "But what about your Daniel Fast? Arent you going to be fasting?" She asked, pinching his already pink cheeks. With another great smile, he replied "No teacher! I wont be fasting anymore. You see, my stomach has changed alot. It's now allergic to Daniel Fast!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home