Sunday, October 23, 2005

Think Carefully Before Speaking

WIFE: "If I died, would you get married again?"

HUSBAND: "Of course not!"

WIFE: "No? Why not? Don't you like being married?"

HUSBAND: "Of course I do!!!"

WIFE: "Then why wouldn't you get married again?"

HUSBAND: "Alright, I would."

WIFE (looking hurtful): "You would?"

HUSBAND: "I would, but only because it was so good
with you."

WIFE: "And you'd sleep with her in our bed?"

HUSBAND: "Where else would you want us to sleep?"

WIFE: "And you'd replace all my photographs with
hers?"

HUSBAND: "Yes, it's only natural, I guess."

WIFE: "And she'd use my car?"

HUSBAND: "No. She can't drive."

WIFE: (silence)

HUSBAND: "OooPS"

3 Comments:

Blogger Danie7 Ng said...

aik... comp still K.O ah?
;))

7:36 PM

 
Blogger benkenobikl said...

That's a major OOops!!

9:35 PM

 
Blogger AdriAnTheBArBAriAn said...

Daniel:.. Comp is okay and rolling..I had abandon this site for awhile..

5:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home